It's coming up to exam time at uni and I have a lot of assignments to do. Although I (thankfully!) finished everything for one subject yesterday, I still have quite a few big assignments to get through.
As such, I have been procrastinating with everything I've got. I thought I'd share a few of my "alternative to study activities".
1. Watch Paranormal Activity.
2. Watch some Hannah Hart videos.
3. Watch some Jenna Marbles videos.
4. Feel angry that Charlie McDonnell doesn't upload often anymore.
5. Watch Paranormal Activity 2.
6. Watch new Lizzie Bennet video.
7. Freak out and get excited when you realise that Darcy is finally being revealed (and get even more excited when you think it could be Michael Aranda)
8. Discover that Kingsley made videos of him narrating the Paranormal Activity movies in preparation for the release of movie 4.
9. Scour YouTube for more vloggers or filmmakers to follow.
10. Discover Pleated Jeans and feel happy.
11. Go to uni for a few hours and try to accomplish something.
12. Realise you have accomplished nothing and decide that the only remedy is chocolate so drive to Coles and finally try that vegan chocolate you've had your eye on.
13. Eat chocolate while watching Paranormal Activity 3 and Kingsley's video about it intermittently so you know what to expect and when to brace yourself for scary things.
14. Write a blog.
15. Realise you've got 4000 words due on Friday, and it's already Wednesday afternoon.
Moral of the story. I will not be sleeping tomorrow night.
I miss you guys. I can't wait until uni is over for the year! I hope you're having a fabulous week, and if you have exams or assignments piling up like I do, good luck!!